- What Matters Now® Member Research
- Marketing Materials
- Maintain, Monitor & Maximize
- TruStage Direct Mail Samples
- Staff Training
- Contact Us & FAQs
TruStage Resource Center
Drive Results While Keeping Your Members First
Here in the TruStage Resource Center, you'll find a variety of media at your fingertips to help connect your members to TruStage insurance. Use these resources to help you reach more members and drive results for your credit union.
- Visit the Marketing Materials dashboard for a variety of complied media
- Prepare Your Campaigns provides advice for timing your promotions to reach more members
- Staff Training gives you the tools you may need to serve more members
- Maintain, Monitor & Maximize provides convenient access to update member data and see your program results
- Read the latest issue of the TruStage Program News (Opens in a new window), your link to critical, take-action information.
Why is it so important to know what matters to multicultural consumers?
With continually expansive buying power, multicultural consumers have emerged as the #1 consumer force in this country. Over the last 5 years, multicultural consumers have accounted for 100% of the U.S. population growth and 61% of the credit union growth*. Our 2018 research looks at the unique makeup and preferences of today’s multicultural consumers, how these cultural differences impact business performance, and ways credit unions can reach and establish more meaningful relationships with this core consumer group.* TruStage member data with Acxiom overlay data on race and ethnicity, 2017