- 5 Reasons to Make Convenience a Strategic Priority
- Credit Union Trends Report
- Cyber Security Millions of Dollars On the Line
- Medicare and Social Security
- State of the Auto Industry - GAP Trends
- Succeeding in Today's Convenience Economy
- The Changing Retirement Landscape
- The Convenience Economy and the Rise of Data Analytics
- Is There a Cost to Convenience
Credit Union Trends Report
The Credit Union Trends Report is a monthly "pulse check" on the state of the credit union marketplace, often placed in a historical context. The report is published and distributed by Steven Rick from CUNA Mutual Group. View Steven's biography.
- Year-over-year, the number of credit unions declined by 233, more than the 178 lost in the 12 months ending in April 2017.
- Credit union loan balances rose 1.1% in April, greater than the 0.9% pace reported in April 2017 and 3.4% year-to-date.
- Credit union return-on-asset ratios averaged 0.9% in the first quarter of 2018, above the 0.71% reported in the first quarter of 2017, due to NCUA’s $736 million Stabilization Fund dividend distribution.