- 5 Reasons to Make Convenience a Strategic Priority
- Credit Union Trends Report
- Medicare and Social Security
- State of the Auto Industry - GAP Trends
- Succeeding in Today's Convenience Economy
- The Changing Retirement Landscape
- The Convenience Economy and the Rise of Data Analytics
- Is There a Cost to Convenience
Credit Union Trends Report
The Credit Union Trends Report is a monthly "pulse check" on the state of the credit union marketplace, often placed in a historical context.
The report is published and distributed by Steven Rick from CUNA Mutual Group. View Steven's biography.
- Credit union loan balances rose 0.5% in February, faster than the 0.2% pace reported in February 2017, and 10.4% during the last 12 months.
- Total credit union assets rose 1.5% in February, below the 1.6% gain reported in February of 2017.
- As of February 2018, CUNA estimates 5,757 credit unions are in operation, down 240 from February 2017.
Click here to view the supplemental report: Economic & Credit Union Monthly Update, November 2017
Credit union loan balances rose 0.7% in January, better than the 0.6% pace reported in January 2017, and 10.9% during the last 12 months.
Credit unions added 373,000 memberships in December, bringing the 2017 membership growth to 4.7 million new members.