Convenience is Driving Our Lives - And Your Business Model
By Tim McAdow, Vice President, Sales Operations & Marketing
Could you ever go back to using a flip phone or having no cell phone at all? How about staying connected with family and friends without social media, traveling without GPS or working out without an exercise tracker on your wrist?
Today's consumers rely on technology more than ever to make their everyday lives easier. And, their growing need for simplification is dramatically changing how they interact with their credit unions.
As Raffo Wimsett, Campus Relations Partner at Commonwealth Credit Union(Opens in a new window) in Kentucky says in this short video, innovation has taken member expectations to new levels. "Life's busy. Now I can just hit my thumbprint on my phone, and that takes me right into my online app. And now I have everything I could want -- one, two, three -- laid out for me."
- 6 Key Differences Drive Multicultural Consumer Behavior
- As Car Shopping Gets More Convenient, Lending Gets More Difficult
- Convenience is Driving Our Lives And Your Business Model
- Delivering Convenience is Anything But Easy
- A Guy Walks Into A Hardware Store…
- How Members Are Driving Innovation and Changing Your World eBook
- How to Talk with Investors During Each Phase of Life
- Maintaining Income in Retirement
- Overcoming Market Skepticism to Reach and Advise Millennials
- Practical Tips for Understanding and Connecting With Millenial Investors
- Serving the Female Investor Through All Life Stages
- The Evolution of Auto and Home Insurance in 2018
- The Psychological Impact of Retirement
- What Matters Now: Insights from Millennials
- What Matters Now: Insights from the Non-Member