401k Retirement Plans
56% of Americans have NOT calculated their retirement income needs.1Chances are, the majority of your employees are also unaware of how much they need to save. Take advantage of our extensive resources to help your employees plan for a better retirement outcome. You can also tap into our team of experienced professionals—exclusively focused on retirement plans and looking out for your credit union’s best interests.
Tools to Help Guide Your Employees
- BenefitsForYou App gives your employees the ability to monitor their retirement accounts anytime, anywhere, allowing them to see their 401k and any other retirement savings plans from their BenefitsForYou.com(Opens in a new window) account.
- RetireOnTarget®(Opens in a new window) retirement planning system on BenefitsForYou.com(Opens in a new window) that helps your employees see how much they should save for retirement—and provides an individualized plan if they’re not saving enough.
- Investor Guidance Center(Opens in a new window) provides your employees with a team of licensed representatives to call for guidance and service, such as assistance rolling over other retirement assets.
- ClearDirection® Diagnostic Reports provide metrics to let you know if your employees are saving enough.
Plus, your employees who are near or already living in retirement can use Start Retirement on BenefitsForYou.com(Opens in a new window)—an online program of guidance and education including classes, videos, articles and calculators specialized for near-retirees and retirees.
Program Options to Support Your Desired Involvement
With increasing scrutiny on retirement plan investments and fees, managing your plan today may take a lot more time. Choose the program that fits your desired level of involvement.
- "Turnkey" Trustee Plan allows you to share fiduciary responsibility and delegate investment decisions
- "Customizable" Institutional Plan allows you to design your own program and approach to co-fiduciary protection, while receiving professional advice
Not sure which option is right for you? Compare plans(Opens in a new window).
CUNA Mutual Group has partnered with CUES as an industry expert for Executive Benefits, Pre-Funding and Retirement Solutions.