Credit Union Protection
- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection Auto
- Collateral Protection Real Estate
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers Compensation
Executive Benefits & Funding Solutions
TruStage Final Arrangements & Preplanning Solutions
TruStage Insurance Program
Insights & Trends
Less than a quarter of plan participants said they know how much money they need to comfortably retire.1Expertise is required to provide a compelling retirement benefit that addresses the unique needs of your employees and organization. You don’t have to go it alone.
Leverage the program design & fiduciary support you want
With increasing scrutiny on retirement plan investments and fees, managing your plan today may take a lot more time. Choose the program that fits your desired level of involvement.
- Credit Union Retirement Plan Association Program (multiple employer plan)
- "Customizable" Institutional Plan allows you to design your own program and approach to co-fiduciary protection, while receiving professional advice
- "Turnkey" Trustee Plan allows you to share fiduciary responsibility and delegate investment decisions
Motivate & engage your employees
Want to talk with us about this product?
Already have this product and need help?
New Total Retirement Solutions microsite
- Track industry developments
- Register for webinars
- View market commentaries
- Sign-up for the blog
Visit cunamutualretirement.com today!
While our brand is transitioning, our experience and stability as an organization remains the same.
- 98%+ Retirement Plan Retention Rate
- $20B+ Assets Under Administration
- 300,000+ Employees Served
1Help your employees achieve financial security for a stronger future, 2021 Retirement Participant Education Survey, CUNA Mutual Group.
CUNA Mutual Group and Cuna Mutual Group are marketing names for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates. CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc. and CMFG Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of the CUNA Mutual Holding Company. Annuity insurance products are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company, located in Madison, Wisconsin. Each insurer is solely responsible for the financial obligations under the policies and contracts it issues.
Securities distributed by CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free 866.512.6109. Non-deposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value, and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. Representatives offer retirement and investment education but do not provide investment, legal or tax advice. Participants are encouraged to consult their financial professional.