Mechanical Repair Coverage
The average car repair costs more than $1,100.1 6 in 10 Americans can't afford a $500 unexpected auto repair.2 With Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC), you can offer a vehicle service contract to your members, to help in protecting them from unexpected vehicle repair costs. Because members are holding onto vehicles longer, MRC could be more important today than ever before. Use MRC to protect more members, more ways – and increase non-interest income for your credit union. Find out what each plan covers.
Want to talk with us about this product?
Already have this product and need help?
Looking for more product information?
Two Convenient, Complementary Distribution Channels
The New Direct Marketing Channel Allows You To
- Protect ALL eligible members, at a competitive price
- Direct members to an online shopping experience, with access to expert customer service through a dedicated call center
- Earn more non-interest income
- Implement with minimal time and resources needed
Protect More Loans, More Ways
MRC is one of the products available in our comprehensive lending suite.
Additional Resources for Our Customers
- Credit Insurance
- Debt Protection
- Guaranteed Asset Protection
- Lender Support Services
- loanliner.com Online Lending
- LOANLINER Compliance Solutions
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Mortgage Insurance
- Predictive Loan Growth