Credit Union Protection
- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection Auto
- Collateral Protection Real Estate
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers Compensation
Executive Benefits & Funding Solutions
TruStage Final Arrangements & Preplanning Solutions
TruStage Insurance Program
Insights & Trends
Mechanical Repair Coverage
The average car repair costs more than $1,200.2"55% of Americans don't have $500 in cash for an emergency."1 With Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC), you can offer a vehicle service contract to your members, to help in protecting them from unexpected vehicle repair costs. Because members are holding onto vehicles longer, MRC could be more important today than ever before. Use MRC to protect more members, more ways – and increase non-interest income for your credit union. Find out what each plan covers(opens in a new window).
Want to talk with us about this product?
Already have this product and need help?
Looking for more product information?
Two Convenient, Complementary Distribution Channels
Loan Officer Channel
The New Direct Marketing Channel Allows You To
- Protect ALL eligible members, at a competitive price
- Direct members to an online shopping experience, with access to expert customer service through a dedicated call center
- Earn more non-interest income
- Implement with minimal time and resources needed
Protect More Loans, More Ways
MRC is one of the products available in our comprehensive lending suite.
Additional Resources for Our Customers
- Visit our Lending Resource Center for product details, training and marketing materials.