Credit Union Protection
- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection Auto
- Collateral Protection Real Estate
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers Compensation
Executive Benefits & Funding Solutions
TruStage Final Arrangements & Preplanning Solutions
TruStage Insurance Program
Insights & Trends
Guaranteed Asset Protection
More than 20% of damaged vehicle appraisals are deemed a total loss.1Newly purchased vehicles depreciate the second they’re driven off the dealer’s lot. When a vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and not recovered, your member could owe more than the vehicle is worth. GAP is designed to reduce or eliminate the difference between the insurance settlement and the loan balance. Our choice-driven GAP, GAP Plus and GAP with Deductible Assistance offer more feature options and more control than ever before.2
Want to talk with us about this product?
Already have this product and need help?
Looking for more product information?
GAP is one of the products available in our comprehensive lending suite helping you protect more loans, more ways.
Benefits for You
- Valuable protection options including protection for wear and tear, excess mileage and prior damage
- Member-friendly features such as no time limit to file a claim and more skipped payment options3
- Easier and more efficient to offer GAP to members with Protection Advisor® Expert, our point-of-sale technology
- Optimize and efficiently reconcile your program with on-demand reports
- Choice-driven options offer your loan officers the flexibility they need to better serve your members
Additional Resources for Our Customers
- Visit our Lending Resource Center for product details, training and marketing materials.