Guaranteed Asset Protection
On average, a NEW VEHICLE depreciates 19% in the first year.1Newly purchased vehicles depreciate the second they’re driven off the dealer’s lot. When a vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and not recovered, your member could owe more than the vehicle is worth. GAP is designed to cancel the difference between the insurance settlement and the loan balance. Our choice-driven GAP and GAP with deductible assistance offer more feature options and more control than ever before.
Want to talk with us about this product?
Already have this product and need help?
Looking for more product information?
GAP is one of the products available in our comprehensive lending suite helping you protect more loans, more ways.
Benefits for You
- Valuable protection options including no exclusions for wear and tear, excess mileage or prior damage
- Member-friendly features such as no time limit to file a claim and more skipped payment options2
- Easier and more efficient to offer GAP to members with Protection Advisor® Expert, our point-of-sale technology
- Optimize and efficiently reconcile your program with on-demand reports
Additional Resources for Our Customers
- Visit our Lending Resource Center for product details, training and marketing materials.
- Skip to Main Content
- Credit Insurance
- Debt Protection
- Guaranteed Asset Protection
- Lender Support Services
- loanliner.com Online Lending
- LOANLINER Compliance Solutions
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
The Digital Imperative:
Managing the Pace and Scope of Change
Discovery™ Conference 2019