Roughly 50 percent of all 65-year-olds alive today will live beyond age 85, in many cases well beyond1
Plan now for a longer retirement—with an annuity investment that can guarantee stable income for life. There are several types of annuities, each offering unique advantages…
- Guaranteed rates of return and potentially higher yielding investments
- Receive set payment amounts or payments guaranteed for as long as you live
- Tax-deferred growth until withdrawal—you can even rollover qualifying employer plans into an annuity tax free.
- Avoid probate—annuity value transfers directly to your loved ones
Guaranteed “fixed” rate of return, tax-deferred growth, and options for guaranteed income for life.
Interest rates linked to a market index.
Investment choices designed to match financial needs with powerful income guarantees and protection benefits.
Lump sum deposit converts into an immediate income stream guaranteed for life.
An annuity may be an appropriate investment if you are:
- Retired or planning for retirement.
- Concerned about outliving your assets.
- Concerned that expenses in retirement will exceed your income.
- Looking for a retirement investment that protects against market loss, offers guaranteed income, or is tax deferred until withdrawal.
Not sure if an annuity is right for you? Simply contact us, and a licensed professional will listen to you and provide guidance based on your specific situation and goals.
*Based on 2015 U.S. Annuity 2000 table.
For more complete information about any of the MEMBERS® Variable Annuity products, including charges and expenses, obtain a prospectus from your representative. Read it carefully before you invest or send money. Consider the investment objectives, risks and charges and expenses of the investment carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company.
Annuities are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. All guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of CMFG Life Insurance Company. When purchasing an annuity as an IRA or other tax-qualified plan, you should consider benefits other than tax deferral, since those plans already provide tax-deferred status. Withdrawals before age 59½ may be subject to a 10% federal tax penalty. Investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value, and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution.