Executive Benefits Plans
The unexpected departure of an executive can cost you 400% of their annual salary.1 That’s one reason why 50% more credit unions offer a supplemental benefits plan today, as compared to just two years ago.2 To stay competitive with your executive compensation and support your leadership continuity, offer a customizable Executive Benefits Program that serves your credit union’s unique needs for long-term success. How can we help you retain your key leaders?
Benefits for You
- Customizable plan options to fit your strategic goals and your budget
- Unbiased funding solutions (Opens in new window) – hand-picked by experienced specialists from a variety of top financial services firms
- Comprehensive due diligence and compliance support from one of the nation's most established providers of credit union executive benefits
Today more than 3,700 executives at 1,200 credit unions have one or more CUNA Mutual Group Executive Benefits Plans.3 You can be confident we’ll support you throughout the life of your plan.
Want more options? Contact your sales executive to choose additional executive benefits plans, such as Executive Disability, Executive Long-Term Care and Key Person Insurance to complement your benefits package.
Want to talk with us about this product?
Already have this product and need help?
Looking for more product information?
CUNA Mutual Group has partnered with CUES as an industry expert for Executive Benefits, Pre-Funding and Retirement Solutions.
- Skip to Main Content
- Charitable Donation Account
- Executive Benefits Plans
- Total Benefits Pre-Funding
How compliant is your benefits funding program?
Learn how to use the online NCUA Examiner Guide to create a robust, safe employee and executive benefits funding program.
Non-Qualified Executive Benefits: A Guide for Credit Union Leadership
Learn rationale for providing deferred compensation plans as an effective means to recruit, retain and reward talented executives and support succession planning.