Workers' Compensation (WC) programs are facing emerging pressures. Average medical costs per WC claims continue to rise,2 while employees may be more likely to file a WC claim for smaller injuries to avoid higher out-of-pocket medical costs. Do you fully understand these growing challenges and how they will impact your business?Business leaders cited Rising Medical Costs as the risk they're most worried about.1
More credit unions have their Workers’ Compensation program through CUNA Mutual Group than any other company.
CUNA Mutual Group is the trusted source you can rely on during the chaos of misfortune's aftermath. If a worker is injured during a robbery, in a natural disaster, etc would you rather work with one provider to understand which coverages apply and how best to minimize losses, or multiple vendors who may only see risks from their perspective?
- Help to integrate Workers’ Compensation into your risk management strategy
- Comprehensive protection for your credit union and staff
- Education tools and training through our Protection Resource Center so you can make better decisions and control losses more effectively
Go to the Protection Resource Center for additional tools!
- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection Auto
- Collateral Protection Real Estate
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers' Compensation
12017 Travelers Business Risk Index, September 2017. 22016 State of the Line Guide, National Council on Compensation Insurance. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Workers' Compensation policies are underwritten by nonaffiliated admitted carriers. CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc., our insurance producer affiliate, may assist us in placing coverage with these other insurance carriers.