- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers' Compensation
Property and Business Liability
Tornadoes are only one source of unexpected damages - even drones are causing accidents today. Since your credit union is often responsible for covering damages to property, data and people, it makes sense you'd want leading Property and Business Liability protection for your directors, employees and volunteers. Now you can get innovative coverage for property losses and protection against bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and advertising injury liability.
Benefits for You
- Innovative coverage solutions and optional endorsements that are essential to protect against property and casualty exposures.
- Multi-channel access to exclusive tools, resources, and experienced risk consultants to help you prepare for disasters of all types.
- Access to a dedicated team to assist you if disaster strikes.
Recent Coverage Enhancements
- Real Estate Mortgage Operations (REMO) Coverage allows for the option of splitting coverage for residential and commercial loans (each with its own limit and deductible).
- Building Coverage/Business Personal Property Coverage/Builder’s Risk Coverage offers a Named Storm Deductible/Calendar Year Deductible Endorsement to replace the Windstorm Or Hail Deductible Endorsement.
- Business Liability Coverage available for drones (unmanned aircraft)
*Monthly and Annual U.S. Tornado Summaries, NOAA's National Weather Service, Feb 2018. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Insurance products offered to financial institutions and their affiliates are underwritten by CUMIS Insurance Society, Inc. or CUMIS Specialty Insurance Company, members of the CUNA Mutual Group. Some coverages may not be available in all states. If a coverage is not available from one of our member companies, CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc., our insurance producer affiliate, may assist us in placing coverage with other insurance carriers in order to serve our customers’ needs. CUMIS Specialty Insurance Company, our excess and surplus lines carrier, underwrites coverages that are not available in the admitted market.