Tornadoes are only one source of unexpected damages—even drones are causing accidents today. Since your credit union is often responsible for covering damages to property, data and people, it makes sense you’d want leading Property and Business Liability protection for your directors, employees and volunteers. Now you can get innovative coverage—including an optional endorsement for drones—for protection against bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and advertising injury liability.
- Innovative coverage solutions and optional endorsements that are essential to protect against property and casualty exposures.
- Multi-channel access to exclusive tools, resources, and experienced risk consultants to help you prepare for disasters of all types.
- Access to a dedicated team to assist you if disaster strikes.
- Real Estate Mortgage Operations (REMO) Coverage allows for the option of splitting coverage for residential and commercial loans (each with its own limit and deductible)
- Building Coverage/Business Personal Property Coverage/Builder’s Risk Coverage offers a Named Storm Deductible/Calendar Year Deductible Endorsement to replace the Windstorm Or Hail Deductible Endorsement
- Business Liability Coverage available for drones (unmanned aircraft)