Property and Business Liability
Tornadoes are only one source of unexpected damages - even drones are causing accidents today. Since your credit union is often responsible for covering damages to property, data and people, it makes sense you'd want leading Property and Business Liability protection for your directors, employees and volunteers. Now you can get innovative coverage for property losses and protection against bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and advertising injury liability.
Benefits for You
- Innovative coverage solutions and optional endorsements that are essential to protect against property and casualty exposures.
- Multi-channel access to exclusive tools, resources, and experienced risk consultants to help you prepare for disasters of all types.
- Access to a dedicated team to assist you if disaster strikes.
Recent Coverage Enhancements
- Building Coverage – Special and ATM Coverage – New $10,000 Extension of Coverage for Bridges, Roadways, Walks, Patios, Parking Lots or Other Paved Surfaces.
- Building Coverage – Special – Added coverage for when a building is in imminent danger of abruptly falling down or caving in.
- Mortgage Recording Coverage – Removed from Exclusion for Purchased Loans: loans sold to and then repurchased back from a Federal Mortgage Agency.
Want to talk with us about this product?
Already have this product and need help?
Looking for more product information?
CUNA Mutual Group's Credit Union Protection Suite of Policies & Services
Our suite of protection products works better together to help ensure full coverage for your business when the unexpected happens. View text version of image.
- Skip to Main Content
- Credit Union Protection Suite
- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection Auto
- Collateral Protection Real Estate
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers' Compensation
* NOAA's National Weather Service, “Monthly and Annual U.S. Tornado Summaries", Feb 2020. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Insurance products offered to financial institutions and their affiliates are underwritten by CUMIS Insurance Society, Inc. or CUMIS Specialty Insurance Company, members of the CUNA Mutual Group. Some coverages may not be available in all states. If a coverage is not available from one of our member companies, CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc., our insurance producer affiliate, may assist us in placing coverage with other insurance carriers in order to serve our customers’ needs. CUMIS Specialty Insurance Company, our excess and surplus lines carrier, underwrites coverages that are not available in the admitted market.