- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers' Compensation
Powerful Protection and Expert Advice
Plastic card fraud is a disturbing and growing trend. CUNA Mutual Group is committed to helping your credit union manage risks related to fraud and security issues. Armed with our trusted Plastic Card policy, you can help protect your credit union from deep losses, theft, account takeover, counterfeiting and more.
The Nilson Report predicts plastic card fraud will reach $31.67 billion worldwide by 2020.*
Benefits for You
- Innovative coverage solutions designed to protect your card program(s) from catastrophic fraud losses.
- Valuable tools, resources and services are available through our experienced team of Risk Consultants, Protection Resource Center and RISK Alerts to help you take greater control of your exposures.
Contact Us for Valuable Services Before, During and After a Loss
- Loss Prevention Techniques
- Card Compromise Notifications
- Notice/Proof of Loss Submissions
- Plastic Card Reports
Want to talk with us about this product?
Already have this product and need help?
Looking for more product information?
*Card Fraud Losses Reach $21.84 Billion, The Nilson Report, October 2016. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Insurance products offered to financial institutions and their affiliates are underwritten by CUMIS Insurance Society, Inc. or CUMIS Specialty Insurance Company, members of the CUNA Mutual Group. Some coverages may not be available in all states. If a coverage is not available from one of our member companies, CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc., our insurance producer affiliate, may assist us in placing coverage with other insurance carriers in order to serve our customers’ needs. CUMIS Specialty Insurance Company, our excess and surplus lines carrier, underwrites coverages that are not available in the admitted market.