Fidelity Bond Renewal
Bond Protection You Can Trust
When you renew your Fidelity Bond with CUNA Mutual Group, you can be confident we’re watching out for your best interests. Unlike other bond carriers, we closely monitor industry and credit union trends to refine our bond and help prevent costly duplications or coverage gaps. All modifications undergo a rigorous three-step process—and must meet criteria to enhance coverage, improve our ability to consult with you, or make it easier to do business together. Stick with coverage you can trust—start your renewal process today. More than 82% of all credit unions trust that our CUMIS® Fidelity Bond is the strongest possible choice. *
- Custom coverage helps protect your credit union’s unique needs—without potentially costly duplications or gaps
- Direct, multi-channel access to our Risk & Compliance Solutions team of consultants always ready to help you manage your most pressing risks and compliance concerns
- No-cost tools and resources for better protection against emerging risks
- Efficient online processes and interactive forms to submit claims and manage policies
- Consistent payments of valid claims
Unsurpassed knowledge and innovation tailored to credit unions.
You can trust us to present fresh ideas and a proactive plan, so your policy addresses today’s market conditions and credit union risks. Make the best choice for your credit union. Start now.
*CUNA Mutual Group Internal Data, 2016. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Insurance products offered to financial institutions and their affiliates are underwritten by CUMIS Insurance Society, Inc. or CUMIS Specialty Insurance Company, members of the CUNA Mutual Group. Some coverage may not be available in all states. If coverage is not available from one of our member companies, CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc., our insurance producer affiliate, may assist us in placing coverage with other insurance carriers in order to serve our customers’ needs. CUMIS Specialty Insurance Company, our excess and surplus lines carrier, underwrites coverages that are not available in the admitted market.