Collateral Protection Auto
To help you manage your workload and minimize your auto lending risks, CUNA Mutual Group’s Collateral Protection Auto offers you solutions tailored to your credit union. You have your choice of policy options that can be chosen and mixed in ways that best fit your credit union.
1 in 8 Drivers is Uninsured.1
- An easier way to protect your entire portfolio. Simply make one annual payment to manage your risk.
- There are no monthly reports to file, no member communications to send, no disclosure requirements to follow.
Blanket Vendor's Single Interest (VSI)
- This coverage is the same as Blanket. Your premium is paid monthly and is based on the number of new loans you produce.
- Depending on your state, the cost could be passed to the borrower. Eliminates ongoing member communications.
- A self-service program that puts you in charge throughout the process.
- You control if insurance should be placed and what member communications are sent.
If you’re not sure which to choose, call us. We’ll work with you to understand your goals and challenges, and help you find the best coverage to protect your credit union and members.
1Insurance Resource Council, Uninsured Motorists, 2017 Edition, 2017. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. CUMIS Insurance Society, Inc. underwrites all coverages and endorsements available through the Collateral Protection Blanket, Blanket Single Pay, and Immediate Issue Physical Damage programs, and through the Collateral Protection Non-Filing of Instruments policies. Product availability and features may vary by jurisdiction and are subject to actual policy language.