Credit Union Protection
- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection Auto
- Collateral Protection Real Estate
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers Compensation
Executive Benefits & Funding Solutions
TruStage Final Arrangements & Preplanning Solutions
TruStage Insurance Program
Insights & Trends
Total Retirement Solutions
Experienced advice and customizable programs
You have direct access to our dedicated specialists who average 19 years of experience focused on credit union retirement plans.* Take advantage of professional guidance and flexible options to help meet your program goals—and help your employees save enough for retirement.
Pension risk transfer
- Mobile app and online tools to make retirement planning convenient for employees
- Variety of options that can be customized based on your credit union and employees' unique goals
- Insightful advice on plan investments that are optimal for credit union portfolios
- Clear fee structure with automatic cost reductions as your plan grows
As the trusted credit union provider, you can be confident we’re always looking out for your best interests and the best interest of your employees.
Want to talk with us about this product?
Already have this product and need help?
- Skip to Main Content
- CMFG Fintech Solutions
- Credit Union Protection
- Executive Benefit Solutions
- Total Retirement Solutions
- TruStage Final Arrangements & Preplanning Solutions
- TruStage Insurance Program
New Total Retirement Solutions microsite
- Track industry developments
- Register for webinars
- View market commentaries
- Sign-up for the blog
Visit cunamutualretirement.com today!
While our brand is transitioning, our experience and stability as an organization remains the same.
- 98%+ Retirement Plan Retention Rate
- $20B+ Assets Under Administration
- 300,000+ Employees Served
*CUNA Mutual Group internal data, 12/31/21
CUNA Mutual Group and Cuna Mutual Group are marketing names for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates. CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc. and CMFG Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of the CUNA Mutual Holding Company. Annuity insurance products are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company, located in Madison, Wisconsin. Each insurer is solely responsible for the financial obligations under the policies and contracts it issues.