Contact Us & FAQs
Credit Union Support
For technical questions or problems you may have regarding log in, security, website access or hardware/software requirements, contact Technical Support at 800.962.5465
Frequently Asked Questions
Nationwide, small batches of mailings are sent to credit union members each week. However, any given member will only receive mailings that are specifically targeted. We take great care to avoid over-mailing your members and employ marketing models to help our targeting efforts. Very simply, over-mailing your members with direct mail is ineffective, expensive and not aligned with the credit union mission.
The TruStage Resource Center allows your staff to preview samples of the TruStage insurance mailings. If you like, you can even print the entire mail package or select pieces/components to share with your tellers and member services staff.
To view samples, visit the Member Mailings page*.
*TruStage Resource Center account access required. Need an account?
- The key to a successful marketing program is reaching the right audience. Providing a fresh membership file helps ensure that we're reaching the right members!
- Accurate data is at the heart of the TruStage Insurance Program. To better understand your member's relationship with your credit union, we need frequently updated membership data.
- Updates can account for growth in membership, as well as an opportunity to delete members due to death, closed accounts, and member opt-out requests received by your credit union. We go through a lengthy process of validating all of the data, from many perspectives.
- Review the Membership File Upload Tips for guidance.
- For additional instructions to create or upload your membership file, contact the Data Management team at 800.428.3932, Ext. 684.1160 or email TruStageData@cunamutual.com.
Best Practice: Mark your calendar to send an updated member file at least quarterly.
Credit union members typically have a strong relationship with their credit union. By seeing their credit union's name and logo, along with the signature of the CEO (or other recognizable credit union official), your members know that this product is worthy of their consideration. We incorporate logos and your official’s signature into certain product marketing pieces that we mail to your members. Logos are also used on brochures, statement stuffers and on TruStage.com to reinforce your credit union's endorsement of TruStage products and programs.