To effectively offer our credit unions and their members a comprehensive range of solutions, CUNA Mutual Group relies on a network of proven product/service providers. If you’re currently a supplier or would like to become one, please review the information in this section.
- Potential New Suppliers - Use this link to register as a potential supplier of goods or services to CUNA Mutual Group or to submit a replacement profile updating previously submitted information.
- Current Suppliers - Use this link if you’re a supplier with whom CUNA Mutual Group is currently doing business.
As one of CUNA Mutual Group’s suppliers, you are expected to share our commitment to act ethically, with integrity and in compliance with applicable laws. Our Code of Supplier Conduct articulates the principles, values and expectations of behavior we have for our suppliers when doing business with CUNA Mutual Group.
CUNA Mutual Group is always interested in learning about new products or services that can help us to better meet the needs of our credit unions and their members.
To make the review process as efficient as possible for both our staff and our suppliers, all business inquiries should be routed through CUNA Mutual’s Sourcing department following these steps:
- 1. Complete a Potential New Supplier Profile.
- 2. Email the completed profile. Attach any brochures or other documents that will help CUNA Mutual Group understand your goods, services and organization. (Electronic information only. Please, no packages by mail.)
- 3. After we’ve received your profile, you’ll get an acknowledgment via email and your profile will be routed to a Sourcing Buyer for evaluation.
- 4. A Sourcing Buyer will review your profile and attached materials, make an evaluation, then save your profile and materials to a “potential new supplier database.”
- 5. Sourcing will review the database for potential suppliers as requirements arise. We will contact your organization if there’s a match between our current needs and your organization’s offerings.
- 6. Follow ups on your part are not necessary. Please contact us only if you need to submit a revised profile.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a supplier to CUNA Mutual Group.
Our supplier partnerships play a critical role in helping us to effectively meet the needs of our credit unions and their members. We appreciate your ongoing commitment to product/service excellence, and want to do everything we can to create and sustain a mutually beneficial business relationship. We value suppliers who are easy to work with -- and hope you’ll find that we’re easy to work with too!
The information below covers current CUNA Mutual Group commercial business requirements for suppliers. Please review the document to determine if it's applicable to your business relationship with CUNA Mutual:
- Supplier Documentation Standard Please note: This list is not all-inclusive and additional or governing business requirements may be communicated through specifications, contracts, purchase orders or other documents.
Thank you for being a CUNA Mutual Group supplier.
Download Supplier Code of Conduct