Does the Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance you make available keep up with guarding against inflation?
Your members deserve better. Here’s how to deliver.
Imagine this scenario: A member has just been involved in a serious accident. They’re reeling from the physical pain and navigating the health and lifestyle changes caused by the accident. They’re also drawing comfort knowing they have an AD&D policy with built-in inflation protection from your credit union.
But here’s something that member likely doesn’t know: Their inflation protection feature might be lower than it could have been. Which means they could be missing out on now-critical financial security.
What does “industry-standard” inflation protection look like?
Many AD&D policies include a built-in inflation guard that increases the value of the policy every year to a certain maximum benefit. Does yours?
Think of the difference extra money could make for your members.
Your credit union wants to offer members the best protection at a cost-effective rate. Be sure to investigate your inflation protection options before you choose an insurance provider. Members are counting on you to offer them exceptional coverage and strong value for their dollar. The best inflation protection could make AD&D protection even more attractive—and beneficial—to your members.
- Skip to Main Content
- Americas Fastest Growing Homebuying Demographic
- Beyond IT
- Credit Union Trends Report
- Cyber Security: Millions of Dollars On the Line
- Help Your Credit Union Stand Out from the Competition
- How the Pandemic has Changed Credit Modeling
- Inflation Guard
- Innovative Lenders Migrating to the Cloud to Achieve Agility and Scale
- Is There a Cost to Convenience
- Lending Empowered
- Lessons Learned for Charitable Giving
- Making Strategic Choices for Growth
- Member Perceptions Are Reality
- Members at the Center
- NCUA amends regulations on fidelity bonds
- Pandemic shines a light on need to help members with investments
- Ransomware Attacks Continue as Predominant Cyber Issue
- Reducing Third-Party Cybersecurity Risk
- Retain Your Top Talent
- SERP Checklist
- The Credit Union Value Proposition is Under Fire
- Ties That Bind SERP
- Whats Impacting Your Auto Lending Business
- What Strategic Choices Are Credit Unions Making to Drive Growth
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. TruStage® Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union. Base policy numbers 2018-ADD-POL, E10a-014-2012, E10a-ADD-2012, E10a-015-2012 and F10a-015-2012-1.
Not available in all states. Level of benefits may also vary. Further reproduction, adaptation or distribution prohibited.