Credit Union Trends Report
The Credit Union Trends Report is a monthly "pulse check" on the state of the credit union marketplace, often placed in a historical context. The report is published and distributed by Steven Rick from CUNA Mutual Group. View Steven's biography (Opens in a new window).
- Credit union loan balances rose 0.7% in October, faster than the 0.6% pace reported in October 2017.
- Savings balances grew at a 7% seasonally-adjusted annualized growth rate in October, above the 5.2% reported one year earlier.
- Year-to-date the number of credit unions fell by 153, significantly less than the 174 reported in the first ten months of 2017.
- 5 Reasons to Make Convenience a Strategic Priority
- Credit Union Trends Report
- Cyber Security: Millions of Dollars On the Line
- Economic Commentary: 2018 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Economic Commentary: Indicators Investors Should Monitor To Understand Market Direction
- Economic Commentary: The US Equity Market Outlook and Valuations
- How Risk Aversion Impacts Wealth Management
- IRS Limits Adjustments for 2018
- Lessons Learned for Charitable Giving
- Medicare and Social Security
- Retain Your Top Talent
- SERP Checklist
- State of the Auto Industry - GAP Trends
- Succeeding in Today's Convenience Economy
- The Changing Retirement Landscape
- The Convenience Economy and the Rise of Data Analytics
- The History of the Dow Why Risk Control Matters More Than Ever
- Ties That Bind SERP
- Whats In Store for Investors in 2018 and Beyond
- Where Does Financial Advice Fit in the Age of Information
- Is There a Cost to Convenience