- 5 Reasons to Make Convenience a Strategic Priority
- Credit Union Trends Report
- Cyber Security: Millions of Dollars On the Line
- Economic Commentary: 2018 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Economic Commentary: Indicators Investors Should Monitor To Understand Market Direction
- Economic Commentary: The US Equity Market Outlook and Valuations
- How Risk Aversion Impacts Wealth Management
- IRS Limits Adjustments for 2018
- Medicare and Social Security
- State of the Auto Industry - GAP Trends
- Succeeding in Today's Convenience Economy
- The Changing Retirement Landscape
- The Convenience Economy and the Rise of Data Analytics
- The History of the Dow Why Risk Control Matters More Than Ever
- Whats In Store for Investors in 2018 and Beyond
- Where Does Financial Advice Fit in the Age of Information
- Is There a Cost to Convenience
Credit Union Trends Report
The Credit Union Trends Report is a monthly "pulse check" on the state of the credit union marketplace, often placed in a historical context. The report is published and distributed by Steven Rick from CUNA Mutual Group. View Steven's biography (Opens in a new window).
- Credit union loan balances rose 1.3% in June, faster than the 1.1% pace reported in June 2017.
Credit union savings balances grew 5.6% during the 12 months ending in June, slower than the 6.1% average annual growth rate recorded during the last 10 years due to the falling national savings rate.
- As of June 2018, CUNA estimates 5,714 credit unions were in operation, 8 fewer than May and 228 fewer than June 2017.