Credit Union Trends Report
The Credit Union Trends Report is a monthly "pulse check" on the state of the credit union marketplace, often placed in a historical context. The report is published and distributed by Steven Rick from CUNA Mutual Group. View Steven's biography (Opens in a new window).
- Credit union loan balances rose 1% in August, above the 0.9% pace set in August 2017.
- The credit union movement’s weighted average loan-to-share ratio reached 84.5% in August, up from the 82.1% reported in August 2017.
- The loan delinquency rate (loans two or more months delinquent as a percent of total loans outstanding) fell to 0.66% in August, down from 0.77% in August 2017.
- 5 Reasons to Make Convenience a Strategic Priority
- Credit Union Trends Report
- Cyber Security: Millions of Dollars On the Line
- Economic Commentary: 2018 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Economic Commentary: Indicators Investors Should Monitor To Understand Market Direction
- Economic Commentary: The US Equity Market Outlook and Valuations
- How Risk Aversion Impacts Wealth Management
- IRS Limits Adjustments for 2018
- Lessons Learned for Charitable Giving
- Medicare and Social Security
- Retain Your Top Talent
- SERP Checklist
- State of the Auto Industry - GAP Trends
- Succeeding in Today's Convenience Economy
- The Changing Retirement Landscape
- The Convenience Economy and the Rise of Data Analytics
- The History of the Dow Why Risk Control Matters More Than Ever
- Ties That Bind SERP
- Whats In Store for Investors in 2018 and Beyond
- Where Does Financial Advice Fit in the Age of Information
- Is There a Cost to Convenience