Does your credit union know what matters to multicultural consumers?
Key findings from the 2018 What Matters Now research indicate that most multicultural consumers ranked considerably higher than whites in six key areas: optimism, hustle, living in the moment, worry, generosity and community spirit. These rankings show important differences in which financial products/services multicultural consumers buy – and how and why they buy them.
Why is it important to know what matters to multicultural consumers?
The multicultural consumer population is growing, they are spending faster than whites, and on top of that, they fall into the sweet spot for credit unions – middle income.
Here’s a fun fact: in each population segment, nearly half of consumers are actually middle income. Having a better understanding of the values, needs, and challenges driving the financial behavior of multicultural consumers will enable credit unions to better meet their needs. To learn more about how to better serve this segment, download the eBook.
- 6 Key Differences Drive Multicultural Consumer Behavior
- As Car Shopping Gets More Convenient, Lending Gets More Difficult
- Convenience is Driving Our Lives And Your Business Model
- Delivering Convenience is Anything But Easy
- Employees Need Help to Understand their 401k Plan
- Four Steps to Simplify and Forge Deeper Connections
- A Guy Walks Into A Hardware Store…
- How Members Are Driving Innovation and Changing Your World eBook
- How to Talk with Investors During Each Phase of Life
- Maintaining Income in Retirement
- Overcoming Market Skepticism to Reach and Advise Millennials
- Practical Tips for Understanding and Connecting With Millenial Investors
- Serving the Female Investor Through All Life Stages
- The Evolution of Auto and Home Insurance in 2018
- The Psychological Impact of Retirement
- Tips to Break Down Barriers and Protect More Members
- TruStage Life Simplify to Stay Ahead
- What Matters Now: Insights from Millennials
- What Matters Now: Insights from Multicultural Consumers
- What Matters Now: Insights from the Non-Member