Charitable Donation Account
A Charitable Donation Account (CDA) is an easy way to give more—and strengthen your bottom line at the same time. With a CDA, you can invest in a variety of expanded investment options otherwise impermissible by the NCUA. With the new investment returns, you’ll donate a minimum of 51% of those earnings to the charity of your choice and retain up to 49% as income for your other credit union initiatives.
Charitable Donation Account (CDA) investments have increased by 127% in the past year.1
Benefits for You
- Customized, unbiased plan design, including a variety of expanded investment options (Opens in new window)
- Donation flexibility by allowing for charitable contributions to any 501(c)(3), including the National Credit Union Foundation (Opens in new window)
- Knowledgeable fiduciary and compliance professionals to assist you throughout the life of your plan
CUNA Mutual Group shares your commitment to giving back. Through a CDA, we can help you earn more and get the most value from your charitable giving dollars.
Simply complete this Request Information Form or call your Sales Executive at 800.798.0770 to schedule a no-cost consultation and see how much you could be earning.
Want to talk with us about this product?
Already have this product and need help?
Looking for more product information?
CUNA Mutual Group has partnered with CUES as an industry expert for Executive Benefits, Pre-Funding and Retirement Solutions.
- Skip to Main Content
- Charitable Donation Account
- Executive Benefits Plans
- Total Benefits Pre-Funding
How compliant is your benefits funding program?
Learn how to use the online NCUA Examiner Guide to create a robust, safe employee and executive benefits funding program.
Redstone FCU delivers "Big Wow"