Preparedness Planning for Your Credit Union
While most disasters are difficult to predict, a well-tested plan can make a difference in recovery. Hear from Dr. Paul Withey, Manager at $2.9 Million Our Mother Of Mercy Parish Houston FCU, as he shares his key takeaways and experiences related to disaster preparedness and recovery.
You Are Our Priority
Just like your members are a priority for you, your credit union is a priority for CUNA Mutual Group. From scalable technology initiatives with larger credit unions through insights from you and the Select CU Council(Opens in a new window), we are continually enhancing our capabilities to better serve your unique needs.
Thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you stay relevant and transform the way you do business in an ever-evolving world, to best serve your members for years to come.
In the News
- Big Banks Blow It In Branches, Smaller Institutions Have Digital Achilles Heel(Opens in a new window)
- Board Portal Is Easy, Effective for Small CU, Too(Opens in a new window)
- Small CU Facing Big Challenges(Opens in a new window)
- Do Small Credit Unions Matter(Opens in a new window)
- I'll Have What's She's Having(Opens in a new window)
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Life, accident, health and annuity insurance products are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company and MEMBERS Life Insurance Company. Corporate headquarters are located in Madison, Wis.