Conference Content Now Available
Thousands of credit union leaders from across the country joined us for Discovery 2020 - a conference packed with insightful speakers and valuable content. Attendance was the highest we’ve ever seen, and engagement was off the charts. If you missed the conference, you can still access all sessions and content below.
Industry Leader Panel: Collaboration and Care Differentiates Our Movement
Leaders from the credit union industry discuss the events of 2020, actions they took as leaders in their organizations, inspiring stories, lessons learned, and what the future holds for credit unions.
Watch video: 50 min, 30 sec
Credit Union CEO Panel: Leading Through Crisis While Taking Care of Members
Credit union CEOs come together to discuss lessons learned, how their priorities have changed, stories that inspired them, and what the future holds for their credit union.
Watch video: 39 min, 15 sec
People Helping People in the Digital Era
Expert panelists discuss new ways of what “people helping people” really means in the digital era, and how small decisions today can give rise to massive change tomorrow.
Watch video: 26 min, 33 sec
Emotional Engagement: Differentiate Your Members’ Experience
Examine the causes of poor emotional experiences and steps to take when things don’t go according to plan. Discover the benefits of going beyond functional needs, emphasizing a truly positive emotional experience for members.
Customer Experience Design: The Competitive Advantage
Focus on human-centered design to create member experiences that build loyalty and inform business decisions. Challenge what you think you know about your members and gain ideas for testing those perceptions.
Deepen your industry knowledge with valuable, relevant content covering a wide variety of topics. Check out the links below.
Maximizing the Credit Union’s Income Statement
Rethinking Branch Operations, Security, and Controls
- Branch Repoening Playbook
- Cybersecurity Threat Outlook eBook
- Employer HR Practice Risks eBook
- Managing Flexible Work Arrangements
- Member Tips: Protecting Your Identity & Money
- Mobile Device Risks & Security Risk Overview
- Partner Perspective: Beazley’s 2020 Breach Briefing
- Rethinking the Way We Protect People, Assets, and Reputation
- Reassuring Employees Amid a Pandemic
- RISK Alert: Business Changes Introduce New Robbery and Physical Security Threats
- Risk Alert: Mobile Phishing Attacks Increase Nearly 40%
- Risk Alert: Money Mules Recruited to Receive Fraudulent SBA Advances and Loans
- Template: Disease/Epidemic Control Model Workplace Policy
Stronger Together: We’re Here for You Today, Tomorrow and Well Into the Future
- Preparing for a Market Rebound
- Program Support
- Smart Ways to Use Your Stimulus Check
- System Support
- Accelerating Your Digital Transformation
- Redefining Your Digital Experience
- Transforming Your Member Experience
- Consider These Three Stategies if Second Stimulus Funds Arrive
- Economic Outlook and the Federal Reserve
- How to Save Yourself From... Yourself
- Investing During the Pandemic
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Corporate headquarters are located at 5910 Mineral Point Road, Madison WI 53705.