- Awards and Recognition
- Contact Information
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Information
- Our Brands
- Our Values
CUNA Mutual Group offers a variety of trusted brands that provide valuable products and services to consumers and businesses worldwide.
CUNA Mutual Group empowers credit unions and hardworking Americans to achieve financial security through commercial and personal insurance products; lending and payment security solutions; and risk management, retirement, investment and marketing services.
CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker-dealer with a single focus—to help people achieve a more secure financial position. Through our brokerage services, consumers receive individualized guidance, comprehensive solutions and gain confidence to better provide for their loved ones.
CMFG Ventures, LLC is the venture capital entity within CUNA Mutual Group that focuses on strategic, early-stage investments in the credit union, financial services and insurance industries.
Organizations trust CUNA Mutual Retirement Solutions to help their employees save for a financially secure retirement. Consumers value our intuitive tools and common sense advice to help them retire on their own terms.
MEMBERS Capital Advisors provide investment services and guidance to help organizations invest their assets and potentially earn higher returns. Services include brokerage investments, fiduciary consulting, commercial mortgage loans, and other asset management tools.
TruStage® Insurance products offer personalized coverage to help people protect what matters most. Products include life insurance, auto and home coverage, accidental death protection, and health insurance.
Subsidiaries and Affiliates
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates, including, but not limited to:
- CMFG Life Insurance Company - life, accident and health insurance (sold under the TruStage® brand name)
- CMFG Ventures, LLC - venture capital entity
- CUMIS Insurance Society - property and casualty insurance
- CUNA Mutual AdvantEdge Analytics, LLC - data and analytics solutions and services provider
- CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc. - retirement plan recordkeeping and administration (sold under the CUNA Mutual Retirement Solutions brand name) CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. - registered broker/dealer
- MEMBERS Capital Advisors, Inc. - registered investment advisor
- CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. - insurance agency