Credit Union Protection
- Business Auto
- Collateral Protection Auto
- Collateral Protection Real Estate
- Fidelity Bond
- Management and Professional Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property and Business Liability
- Workers Compensation
Executive Benefits & Funding Solutions
TruStage Final Arrangements & Preplanning Solutions
TruStage Insurance Program
Insights & Trends
Enterprise Supplier Diversity Program
We are committed to keeping diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) at the heart of all we do.
Founded on the principle of people helping people and guided by our commitment to making a brighter financial future accessible to everyone, we understand that inclusion makes us stronger. After all, including people with diverse backgrounds and ideas always produces better outcomes.
Fully embrace and live into our purpose and philosophy of people helping people.
That’s why we have a relentless focus on strengthening our workforce, work environment, and our business partner and supplier relationships – all with an emphasis on transforming our industry and the communities where we live and work.
Remove barriers to entry for under represented people and groups through our pledge to help build a better world.
Through our commitment to social justice and focus on creating an equitable path to financial stability, we’re working to improve the lives of those we serve. We’re expanding our supplier base through relationships with organizations like Disability:IN, North Central Minority Supplier Development Council and Women’s Business Development Center.
Establishing best practices and measures that help us live up to our ideals.
While achieving equitable supplier spend is essential, our measure of success includes so much more. We focus on being inclusive of under-represented suppliers, including:
- Disability-Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE)
- Disabled-Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual and Transgender Business Enterprise (LGBTBE)
- Other historically marginalized populations
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Veteran-Owned Business (VOB)